Selection of Review Board Members
- Individuals may be recommended or may volunteer for membership on a Review Board.
- Individuals wanting to participate will be asked to complete the OSSRC Review Board application form.
- Acceptance of a candidate as a Review Board member will be made by the OSSRC Coordinator in consultation with the Content Area Policy Board Member
- At least five years employment as a professional educator or evidence of exceptional competence that would qualify the individual to make thoughtful professional decisions about the quality of instructional resources.
- Academic preparation beyond the bachelors degree in the discipline or in related area, such as library/media or administration.
- Familiarity with the Ohio Social Studies Academic Content Standards.
- Evidence of professional involvement beyond the classroom.
- Evidence of exceptional commitment to the profession (e.g., National Board Certification; recognition from local, state, or national organizations; presentations, publications, service on local curriculum or professional development committees).
- Access to Internet and Personal Computer.
Fill out a Review Board Application if you are interested.